How to create Android Game
Before you start developing an app you need to pick some tools. The “standard” tool for Android app development is Android Studio. If you are unfamiliar with Android Studio then you can use some website’s that can help you to create android game . In QuickAppNinja website you can create android game in just 4 steps , let see how it works.
- Create the game in the simple wizard
- Publish it to Google Play (or eenksoft.com and ebaysoft.com )
- Make money from ads
- Get paid directly from AdNetworks
there are some Features for you :
- Supporting more then 20 languages, so you can create your own unique quiz games and release locally
Reskin — clone feature
- In just a few clicks, you can duplicate already created games, to create new games and Google Play listings. With this feature you can multiply your chances to success in Google Play
- With each game you will automatically receive different styles of screenshots, game icon, feature banners, etc – all the graphics you will need to upload your game to Google Play or eenksoft.com
Game levels in the Cloud
- To reduce the size of the game, additional levels will be stored in the cloud and will be downloaded by gamers on demand. You can add and modify levels without uploading new version of your game to Google Play or eenksoft.com
- To make even more money from your game, you can setup in-app purchases (sell coins to your gamers) and get paid directly from Google Merchant
- In few clicks you can easily translate your game content to another language and target your game to other local markets
- Yes! their services is free to use. You can start making money without spending a dime
- You can customise the design of each element of your game. So your game will stand out from the crowd
There are 5 types of games you can create right now:
4 Pics 1 Word
This is one of the most popular and profitable games of its kind. It involves guessing the correct word that describes the 4 pictures that are shown on your screen. These types of games are extremely profitable in Google Play. The game with the similar template, from the company “LOTUM GmbH”, makes up to $50,000 USD daily! It is in the TOP GROSSING category in most countries.
Guess the Picture
This involves showing one picture and guessing who or what it is. It could be a picture of a person, a celebrity, a singer, a movie star or a sportsperson, or it could be a picture of an animal, a car, a flower, a brand, a city, a musical instrument, and so on. These types of games are constantly in the TOP TRIVIA GAMES in the Google Play charts. That’s because Android users LOVE these games!
Guess the Hidden Picture
In this game, you cover the picture using tiles so only a small part of it is visible. The player has to guess the subject of the picture by uncovering as few tiles as possible. As more tiles are uncovered, more of the picture is revealed making it easier to guess. So, guessing the hidden picture without uncovering more tiles or uncovering just a few allows the player to score more coins.
The player identifies words within the puzzle to progress to each new level.
This type of games lets you read amazing chat stories on your device, that will keep you reading for hours.
All you need to make money is an idea and good images.
How Will You Make Money?
- You make money from ads placed in the games
- You make money every time your game is played and ads are shown
- Get paid directly from AdNetworks
You will make money from banner ads that will be shown in your games, and you have full control over the ad networks used to supply these ads. Setting this up is simple, and only takes a few clicks. Plus they have detailed step-by-step video tutorials to follow and you can contact support 24/7 with any questions.
Currently we support these well known ad networks:
Google’s AdMob is one of the most popular ad networks out there. Among it’s strongest features is its fill rate and great eCPMs
Facebook Audience Network – monetize your mobile game with banner ads from 4 Million Facebook advertisers!
The more games you build, the more money you can make.
Why should you Build Mobile Games Right Now?
- Revenue generated from the gaming industry is on par with the movie business.
- Playing games on mobile devices is increasing in popularity compared to gaming consoles.
- More than half of America’s population plays games regularly.
- More than 70% of gamers play at least 1 hour a week.
- The number of gamers in China and other Asian countries is already huge, and is growing rapidly. That’s a market with billions of people.
- More than 90% of the world’s population owns a mobile phone.
- People spend more time on their mobile phones than watching TV or on their PCs.
Buy and sell your digital download product online .Get your shop online with our friendly E-Commerce Solution .
eenksoft.com and ebaysoft.com are a simple way to sell digital products — Software , Apps , Games , music, videos, photos, ebooks, Movies and TV , PDFs, — from a website, blog, social network, mobile , or eCommerce platform.