3D Object Converter is a Windows application that helps users check out the contents of 3D model files and convert data to different file formats.
It boats a clean and straightforward interface that gives you the possibility to add files by dragging and dropping them into the primary panel, or using the built-in browse function.
When it comes to converting 3D data, the program works with various file formats, namely GEO, OBJ, R3D, DBV, HCR, OB3, IMG, 3DP, ASP, and others.
3D Object Converter a powerful 3D polygon model translation and interactive viewing shareware tool.This is a powerful 3D polygon model translation and interactive viewing shareware tool that allows arbitrary 3D model data to be imported from external sources, exported to various industry standard 3D file formats with great accuracy and quality. The program supports 755 file formats.
Here are some key Features of “3D Object Converter”
– Automated installation utility.
– Automatic file format recognition.
– Automatic polygon checking and repairing function during (scene) loading.
– Automatic self-checking function on every startup against virus infection.
– Batch converter module with detailed object statistics and texture export function.
– Bone and vertex bone weights support (not for all modules).
– Command line conversion / view.
– Drag and Drop support (to load object).
– Fast import and export process.
– Fully dynamic memory allocation, so the program only uses as much memory as it needs.
– FullScreen OpenGL rendered interactive object viewer with mouse wheel support.
– Material per polygon support.
– Material editor.
– Multiplatform ASCII file loader technology.
– No DLL requisite.
– Options /for general, view, colors, import, export, tools/.
– Online help.
– Portable application.
– Storing and processing the vertices as double precision.
– Storing and processing the faces as n-sided polygons.
– Wireframe / Color wireframe / Real 3D wireframe / Flat shaded / Gouraud shaded / Vertex color shaded / Textured rendering mode.