Get a native DWG, high-performance CAD design solution – without the high price – with new CorelCAD. Open, work with and save files in DWG format for easy collaboration with colleagues, suppliers and partners.
Be productive immediately in an environment filled with industry-standard features and tools. Communicate your ideas with precision using customizable 2D and 3D design tools. Innovative features like VoiceNotes let you add messages and instructions in your drawing, and CorelDRAW and Corel DESIGNER compatibility enhance collaboration.
CorelCAD is the smart solution for day-to-day design work that requires precision and detail. With native DWG file support, industry-standard CAD features, and customizable 2D and 3D design tools, it lets you work more productively, communicate ideas clearly and collaborate effectively. Discover the solution that makes high-level CAD design affordable – CorelCAD.
This application is a native DWG CAD design solution that also features high-performance.
Here are some key features of “CorelCAD”:
– Native DWG files:
– Open, work with and save files in DWG format for worry-free collaboration with colleagues, suppliers and partners. CorelCAD uses DWG as its native file format and offers DXF and DWF support up to AutoCAD 2010 file format versions (used by AutoCAD 2010 – AutoCAD 2012).
– Industry-standard CAD features:
– Be productive immediately in an environment filled with familiar features and tools. CorelCAD is compatible with all major CAD programs, so experienced users will feel comfortable with the familiar command bar, command aliases, and menu and toolbar items.
– Property docker:
– Work more efficiently with dockable toolbars, right-click shortcut menus and a Properties palette.
– Legacy file format support:
– Save drawings back to R12 DWG or DXF format to work with them on legacy hardware devices or using older software, and recover damaged DWG and DXF files in all format versions.
– Entity snaps:
– Use CorelCAD smart tools, such as entity snap, entity snap guides and polar guides to work faster.
– Properties palette:
– Manipulate entity attributes, such as layer, color, line style and more with the Properties palette or copy properties from other entities.
– Custom coordinates:
– Create custom coordinate systems to align the construction plane to drawing objects.
– 3D viewing capabilities:
– View 3D models from multiple viewpoints or roll them in 3D space interactively. Use Tiled Viewports to split a drawing into multiple view tiles and set them to display your 3D model in different views, such as front, right, top and isometric. Or choose Shaded view or Rendered view to change the display mode.
– 3D modeling tools:
– Add 3D solid primitives to your design and use Boolean operations to unite, intersect and subtract bodies.
– Easy file sharing:
– Collaborate and share more easily with colleagues and clients with support for leading formats, including PDF, SVG, and DWF.
– Collaborating in 3D:
– Open and work with 3D models with support for the ACIS model (.sat) file format. You can also save a 3D design to ACIS format to re-purpose it with the advanced visualization options in the Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite Add-On Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CCE or to create high-quality technical illustrations with Corel DESIGNER (available separately).
– Extend your productivity:
– Take advantage of support for LISP and Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA) to create your own functions, routines and plug-ins in the CorelCAD automation interface.
– Interface customization:
– Create and store multiple configurations of the interface in user profiles – no programming knowledge required. Aliases for frequently used commands also help speed you through common tasks.