EasyFit was especially designed to offer reliability data analysis automation and best model selection. EasyFit allows to easily and quickly select the probability distribution which best fits to data, reducing your analysis times by 70-95% over manual methods.
It includes numerous features designed to save you time, prevent analysis errors, and help you make better business decisions. The key feature of EasyFit is the ability to automatically fit over 55 distributions to sample data and select the best model (advanced users can apply the manual fitting feature).
The goodness of fit tests (Kolmogorov-Smirnov, Anderson-Darling, Chi-Squared) and a variety of graphs (probability density, cumulative probability, survival, hazard, P-P plot, Q-Q plot etc.) help you compare the fitted distributions and ensure you have selected the most valid model.
Finally, you can apply the integrated StatAssist tool to make business decisions based on the analysis results. The advanced Excel integration enables you to use the power of EasyFit right in Excel. EasyFit allows to perform worksheet data analysis and simulation, create advanced worksheet models, and develop VBA applications dealing with uncertainty to tailor your specific needs.
– Bernoulli, Beta, Binomial, Burr (Singh-Maddala)
– Cauchy (Lorentz), Chi-Squared
– Dagum (Inverse Burr)
– Erlang, Error (Exponential Power), Error Function, Exponential
– F Distribution, Fatigue Life (Birnbaum-Saunders), Frechet
– Gamma, Generalized Gamma, Generalized Extreme Value (GEV), Generalized Logistic, Generalized Pareto, Geometric, Gumbel (Extreme Value)
– Hyperbolic Secant, Hypergeometric
– Inverse Gaussian
– Johnson SB, Johnson SU
– Laplace (Double Exponential), Levy, Logarithmic, Logistic, Lognormal, Log-Gamma, Log-Pearson III (LP3)
– Nakagami, Negative Binomial, Normal
– Pareto, Pareto 2 (Lomax), Pearson 5 (Inverse Gamma), Pearson 6, Pert, Poisson, Power Function
– Rayleigh, Reciprocal, Rice (Nakagami-n)
– Student’s t
– Wakeby, Weibull
Here are some key features of “EasyFit”:
– Five classical reliability distributions
– Two advanced distributions
– Automatic parameter estimation procedures
– Two goodness of fit tests
– High-quality graphs
– Descriptive statistics calculation
– Excel-like spreadsheet for data entering & manipulation
– Data importing (Excel, ASCII)
– Easy to use interface
– On-line documentation
– Analyze your data sets even if they are very large
– Develop better models by applying advanced distributions
– Make right & quick decisions with interactive reports