Many reviews questioned why change if not broken. When there is no update, users complain. When there is update and has issues, users complain too. As Android changes over the years, old libraries become obsoleted and I have no choice but to change. I never wanted to break what was working. As an app that deals with system settings, the new library might cause things to break and I can only fix them whenever possible. Hope you understand.
UPDATE 08 Nov 2016:
Have been working hard to fix the issues. Thanks for your patience
– Fixed volume issues (For existing users, please set the ringer mode in Silent profile to either ‘Silent’ or ‘Vibrate’)
– Vibration via ringer mode setting
UPDATE 08 Nov 2016: I have received many negative feedback that the update breaks ringtone and notification volumes, and vibration is no longer there. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Android has changed a lot over the years and due to the way Android works these days, setting ringtone volume to 0 will auto enable silent mode, causing whitelist feature to break. In order for them to work, both ringtone and notification volumes will only be changed on the fly when calls are received. This has been tested working fine on Nexus 5 v6.0.1.
I will fix this ASAP
Imagine as you reach office, the phone volumes automatically decrease. Putting your phone face down in the meeting room, it goes into silent mode. Once you are at home, it turns on WiFi and connect to your home WiFi. It turns off all connections when battery is low.
These are just a few scenarios, you can create your own rules.
Profile Scheduler lets you change volume, wireless and other phone settings quickly and easily.
Activate profile by just a click or by rules : Scheduler, Location(GPS or Network [cells, Wifi, cell-id]), Calendar, Headset, Car Dock, Power, Battery Level, Wifi, Bluetooth, Orientation, Periodic Timer, or a countdown timer! You can even set the priority for the rules.
It comes with 5 default profiles: Normal, Meeting, Silent, Night and Outdoor. If you don’t like them, simply change them or create your own. You may consider the following profiles:
Car – GPS on, Bluetooth on, Wi-Fi off, screen never timeout.
Power Saver – Mobile data, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth off, low brightness, short screen timeout, auto-sync off
The following profile settings are supported:
– Volume for ringtone, notification, alarm, media, voice and system
– Phone Ringtone
– Notification Ringtone
– Airplane mode (Issue on 4.3 and 4.4)
– Mobile Data
– GPS (May not work on some phones due to Google blocking it)
– Speaker Mode
– Haptic Feedback
– Audible touch tone
– Brightness – Automatic, Default or Custom
– Screen timeout – 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, Never
– Wallpaper from Gallery or File Manager.
– Launch app
– Close app
– 2 widgets
– Support ‘Volume Locker’
– Backup & Restore user data
– Option for to disable rule/whitelist
– Rule prioritization
– 12/24 hours display
– Countdown timer
– Lock active profile
– Rule prioritization
– Whitelist contacts: customise ringer/sms volume for certain contacts regardless of profile. Can be used as blacklist. (Known issue: unable to suppress vibration)
– Save location (paid version)
– Activate profile through widget (paid version)
– Profile shortcut (paid version)
Application Permissions: ( Help me understand what permissions mean )
Open network sockets
Access information about networks
PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
Access information about Wi-Fi networks
Minimum Operating System: 4.1and up
Approximate Download Time: More than 5 minutes