ClipDiary is an utility for keeping the clipboard history. When you use your computer you constantly place something into the clipboard. But it can’t store your data for a long time – you turn off the computer or just copy some other text, and the data is lost
The contents of the standard Windows clipboard constantly changes as you use it to copy and paste various information. But your data isn’t stored for a long time – when you turn off the computer or just copy some other text, the data is lost.
The utility, which runs on Windows startup, will record everything placed on the clipboard into the database. At any moment, you can view the clipboard history, copy the item back into the cache memory or paste it into an application. All you have to do is press the “Ctrl+D” key combination or click the program icon in the system tray.
Clipdiary can log clipboard history and record data in several formats: plain text, HTML, RTF (Rich Text Format) and images (BMP). So, besides saving parts of text, you can easily make series of screenshots, and Clipdiary will save them for you.
Here are some key features of “ClipDiary”:
– Quickly find and paste a piece of text that was in the clipboard some time ago
– Find any data that was once placed into the clipboard
– Restore the clipboard contents (if they were accidentally overwritten)
– Convert any text to plain text (by stripping away its formatting)
– Save a lot of time and increase your productivity