This application is used to detect hazards on the road, such as speed cameras (mobile ambush, static speed cameras, red light cameras), speed bumps, bad roads and etc.
This application uses database of hazards previously detected by other users.
1. If you just installed the app you will need to go to menu “Update databased” to download and install the latest database of speed camera for your region (country).
2. To run the hazard detection mode, press the “Start” button. at the bottom right of the screen.
3. The application notifies only the dangers that are along your route.
4. You can call main setting, swiping from the left edge of the screen to the right.
5. You can call dangers filter that you want to discover swiping from the right edge of the screen to the left.
6. To add a new POI, tap + button close to the SPEED at the bottom of the screen.
7. Sign in to edit and remove current POI
Before you buy, you can first try the free version.
Each user can develop a database of hazards for his country.
Please note, that the application does not scan radiation police radar in real time for the application is used only database hazards identified earlier by users.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option “Use speech when hazard detected”.
Applicaton Permissions: ( Help me understand what permissions mean )
Open network sockets
Access information about networks
PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
Access information about Wi-Fi networks
Minimum Operating System: Android 4.0
Approximate Download Time: More than 5 minutes