XBooster (previously known as Boost My Xperia™) is a tiny yet powerful app that boosts your device’s performance. This app has a simple UI with a beautiful widget which improves your device’s performance along with improving battery life of your phone.
This app is exclusively made for those who like to do high multitasking or those who love to play HD games on their device.
This app runs on any rooted device running on Android 2.3+
Basically its is a kinda of task manager and minfree changer, but actually it does more than a these.
Here are some unique features of XBooster that distinct it from those ordinary task manager apps and minfree tweaking apps available on Play Store:
* DRC (Dynamic RAM calculation) check algorithm to boost device performance to the best possible.
* Unlike ordinary task managers that always run in background, XBooster does not leave any running activity of its own, so saves more free RAM.
* Intelligently changes minfree values according to device’s hardware.
* Homescreen widget to kill useless background apps at anytime.
* Option to apply last selected profile on boot.
* Option to lock launcher in memory.
* Option to add apps in white list.
* Option to show on-going notification.
* Schedule boost to periodically boost device.
* Faster reading/writing speed from/to SD card in Gaming/Multitasking mode.
* Reduces lags while playing HD games or watching HD movies on your phone.
* Saves some battery when device is locked or screen is off.
* Optimized code to save space on device.
* Overall a smoother and faster device.
For any request,bug or suggestion, feel free to write me here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180150
Or you can also email me bugs and suggestions.
To get latest news and updates of my apps, join my official Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/646454415368000/
PS: Before giving this app a lower rating or posting any negative comment, just share your logcat file with me on the above link.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
keywords: booster, ram boost, memory boost, game boost, high boost
Application Permissions: ( Help me understand what permissions mean )
Open network sockets
Access information about networks
PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
Access information about Wi-Fi networks
Minimum Operating System: Android 2.3
Approximate Download Time: More than 5 minutes